Amitron specializes in building your short-run, one-off, and prototype printed circuit boards, with rapid turn times, fast quoting and easy ordering.
Amitron’s Prototyping Service is built to serve the electronic designer who needs short runs of extremely high-end boards, the mass market engineer who need fast, reliable prototypes, and the maker working on the next big thing.
The Amitron Promise: 24 Hour Prototypes. 5 Day Gap or Quick Turn Production.
We use the same top-quality equipment, materials, and processes that are used to manufacture our standard production printed circuit boards. You can use our cost effective printed circuit board manufacturing solution and still receive the high level of quality you expect from Americas’ most trusted PCB manufacturer.
Why Prototype PCBs?
Prototype printed circuit boards are manufactured for a variety of reasons; often it is important to manufacture these circuit boards to perform various tests before going through with a full PCB production run. When it comes to prototype PCB boards it’s important to get them made using high quality standards. When reliable, high-quality PCBs are the goal, choose Amitron for all of your Prototype Printed Circuit Board needs.
Custom PCB Prototypes for ANY Industry
Our custom prototype PCB manufacturing is available for both simple and complex projects with a variety of layer counts, materials, densities, and processes and finishes, great for testing designs for a wide variety of applications.
When Quality & Consistency Matters, Choose Amitron Prototype PCBs.
Amitron is the ideal choice for quick turn prototype PCBs that will not only meet your organization’s unique requirements, but exceed expectations by providing incomparable workmanship and service. GUARANTEED.
Why Choose Amitron for PCB Prototypes?
- Built in the USA, right here in our Chicago area facility!
- Prototypes are built under the same ISO-9001-2015 and IPC quality standards as production jobs.
- All prototypes receive full design rule check.
- 100% electrical testing of finished PCB’s. Hi-Pot and TDR testing too!
- 100% Automated Optical Inspection of inner layers.
- Full first article inspection of every job.
- Prototypes run on same equipment as production boards… your proto is a true pre-production run
- IPC Class III and Mil-P-31032 prototyping meets all test requirements
- NO ADDITIONAL TOOLING CHARGES… When your prototype goes to production with Amitron.
- NO ADDITIONAL TOOLING CHARGES… If you choose offshore production at our India facility.
- We operate 24/7 365 days.
- $2.5 Million investment in new equipment in 2019 to enhance quality and speed up production!