Amitron specializes in building your large-run, high volume, and mass production PCBs printed circuit boards, with rapid turn times, fast quoting and easy ordering.
Amitron’s Mass Production Service is built to serve the electronic manufacturer who needs large runs of extremely high-end boards and the mass market engineer who need fast, reliable standard production PCBs.
The Amitron Promise: 5 Day Gap or Quick Turn Production
Just like our prototypes, we use top-quality equipment, materials, and processes for our standard production printed circuit boards. With Amitron, you will always receive the high level of quality you would expect from Americas’ most trusted PCB manufacturer.
Why Standard Production PCBs?
Printed circuit boards are mass produced for a variety of reasons; it is often the final step after a successful printed circuit board prototype run. Typically, engineers first make and create a design on a computer to test its functionality. Then they prepare a board layout and test with prototypes. They incorporate changes to the design based on their tests and put the final version to production. It makes sense to prove your concept first before committing to mass production. When it comes to full production PCB boards, it’s important to get them made using high quality standards. When reliable, high-quality PCBs are the goal, choose Amitron for all of your Production Volume Printed Circuit Board needs.
Custom Printed Circuit Boards for Any Industry
Our custom standard production PCB manufacturing service is available for both simple and complex projects with a variety of layer counts, materials, densities, and processes and finishes, great for testing designs for a wide variety of applications.
When Quality & Consistency Matters, Choose Amitron Full-Production PCBs.
Amitron is the ideal choice for quick turn production PCBs that will not only meet your organization’s unique requirements, but exceed expectations by providing incomparable workmanship and service. GUARANTEED.
WHY CHOOSE AMITRON FOR PCB PRODUCTION?
- Built in the USA, right here in our Chicago area facility!
- Production PCBs are built under the ISO-9001-2015 and IPC quality standards.
- All mass production PCBs receive full design rule check.
- 100% electrical testing of finished PCB’s. Hi-Pot and TDR testing too!
- 100% Automated Optical Inspection of inner layers.
- Full first article inspection of every job.
- Prototypes run on same equipment as production boards… your production run is a true post-prototype run
- IPC Class III and Mil-P-31032 production meets all test requirements
- NO ADDITIONAL TOOLING CHARGES… When your prototype was manufactured with Amitron.
- NO ADDITIONAL TOOLING CHARGES… If you choose offshore production at our India facility.
- We operate 24/7 365 days.
- $2.5 Million investment in new equipment in 2019 to enhance quality and speed up production!