The telecom industry requires a very wide range of printed circuits, driving devices in stable office environments to extreme outdoor weather and temperature conditions. The telecom sector consists of land wired communication systems, wireless systems, Mass storage systems, digital and analog broadcasting systems, cell phone tower systems, and mobile communication systems.
Amitron provides printed circuit boards that provide a wide range of materials, copper weights, Dk levels, and thermal properties for the ever changing telecom market.
The following represent a few telecom applications that utilize printed circuit boards:
- Phone switching systems
- Signal boost online systems
- Cell transmission and tower electronics
- Wireless industrial and commercial phone technology
- High speed routers and servers
- Satellite technology
- Space communications technology
- Military communications systems
- Video collaboration
- Information security technology
- PBX systems
- Voice over internet protocol